Christopher Bridges of the Equal Justice Society will be a presenter at the “Race Matters” seminar on June 21 in St. Paul, Minn., hosted by the National Police Accountability Project. The seminar, sponsored by Thomson Reuters and The Halpern Group, will cover how race affects police misconduct trials.
In addition to Chris, the seminar will feature the following speakers:
- Michael Avery, Professor Emeritus, Suffolk Law School, New Orleans, LA
- The Honorable Bernice Donald, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Memphis, TN
- Frederick K. Brewington, Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington, Hempstead, NY
- Karen Jo Koonan, NJP Litigation Consulting, Oakland, CA
- John L. Burris, Law Offices of John L. Burris, Oakland, CA
- Robert Bennett, Gaskins, Bennett & Birrell LLP, Minneapolis, MN
- William Goodman, Goodman & Hurwitz, Detroit, MI
- Prof. Burnele Venable Powell, University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, SC
NPAP is applying for 6.0 credit hours from the Minnesota MCLE Board, including one credit hour for Elimination of Bias and one credit hour for Ethics. NPAP has negotiated a discounted rate for rooms at The Saint Paul Hotel. You must book by Thursday, May 30, 2019 to book your room at a reduced rate.
Learn more and register: