Trump used military aid to pressure Ukraine to interfere in our 2020 elections, before trying to cover it up.
Let’s be clear: the President tried to cheat to win the 2020 election- proving a pattern of abuse that started in 2016. The only appropriate recourse is impeachment and removal.
GET READY TO TAKE THE STREETS!
There are now more than 400+ Not Above the Law events planned in all 50 states nationwide on the eve of the vote on Articles of Impeachment this Tuesday, Dec. 17.
The night before the House of Representatives takes a historic vote to impeach Trump, we’ll head to every congressional office and public square to declare that Nobody Is Above the Law as representatives finalize their positions and senators look on.
Join this historic nationwide mobilization led by a coalition of groups on the eve of Trump’s impeachment vote: RSVP for an event near you or sign up to host one.
Read more about EJS’s efforts supporting impeachment:
- Sept. 7, 2019 – Board of EJS Unanimously Votes to Support Impeachment Inquiry Based on Trump’s Racist Abuses of Power (read)
- Sept. 24, 2019 – EJS Supports Impeachment Inquiry: Trump’s Racist Abuses of Power Should be Among the Articles of Impeachment (read)
- Sept. 25, 2019 – New Report “When Bigotry Rises to the Level of an Impeachable Offense” Issued by Free Speech For People, CREDO Action, Equal Justice Society, By The People (read)
- Oct. 21, 2019 – Town Hall with Rep. Al Green on Trump’s Racism as Grounds for Impeachment (read)
- Nov. 13, 2019 – National Advocacy Groups Publish Draft Articles of Impeachment and Urge Congress Act as Representatives of the People (read)
Take this opportunity to join in making the impeachment vote the start of a new page in American history.