So much crazy stuff has happened in one day that I could not wait until next week.
- Kevin Durant says Colin Kaepernick’s protests changed his perspective on race.
- The legal profession is diversifying. But not at the top.
- Donald Trump’s long history of clashes with Native Americans.
- Women of color have high ambition, but little help.
- Trump’s anti-Muslim re-tweets are part of his political strategy.
- Muslim teacher harassed.
- How segregation leads to racist voting by whites.
- Secretary of State says some voters wrongly told they are not registered.
- Vandals attack five New Jersey Black churches.
- Trump shares racist videos and tweets false conspiracy theories—all before 10 a.m.
- In 8 years, no Black woman listed among 683 panelists at Business Insider’s flagship conference.
- How a U.S. citizen was mistakenly targeted for deportation. He’s not alone.
- Trump made the most flagrant bigots proud. They see him as their leader. Why wouldn’t they?
- How faculty of color hurt their careers by helping universities with diversity.
- Vote suppressors unleashed.
- White House bars one of few Black journalists from attending Christmas party.
Send any items you find to: ThisWeekinWhiteSupremacy@equaljusticesociety.org